Why Letterpress is a pop-up gallery located inside of Mainframe Studios hosting the work of over 200+ letterpress artists from around the US and some international locations.
This exhibition hosts work this is up for sale by many of the artists and pop-up dates are listed below. Please stop in to see us or contact us at, The Red Door Press with any additional questions.
The focus of this exhibition is to have the conversation of "Why Letterpress" and why so many printers gravitate to this medium of choice. To represent a visual dialogue within the print community on why they choose letterpress for so many reasons whether through the focus of preserving letterpress, the printing history, community connections, transitions into experimental methods and techniques.
- April 2nd, Monday, 6 to 8 pm
- April 3rd, Tuesday, 6 to 8pm
- April 5th, Thursday, 6 to 8pm
- April 6th, Friday, 5 to 8pm (First Friday Open Studios - several studios will be open at MF
- April 7th, Saturday, 11 am to 2pm
- April 10th, Tuesday, 6 to 8pm
- April 12th, Thursday, 6 to 8pm
- April 13th, Friday, 6 to 8pm (Final Gallery and purchase night)